Trade Show Marketing Reaches Customers
NM Marketing Communications will help you develop a trade show marketing plan that gets results no matter where you are exhibiting. Our Chicago trade show marketing experience includes assisting on all aspects of the process - before, during and after the event.
Our trade show services include:
- Exhibit Design & Production – We help set the tone for your trade show marketing program with an exhibit that creates the proper setting for establishing relationships and building your brand.
- Pre-Trade Show Mailings – Contacting attendees before the show places you on your target audience's conference agenda. Pre-registered event attendees specifically want to learn about new products and services, so they are eager to receive your pre-show invitations.
- Program Listings & Advertisements - Reinforce your position as a vendor worth visiting by advertising new products, special offers or booth demonstrations as part of your trade show marketing.
- Sales Collateral - Take-away materials are an important part of a trade show marketing plan to reinforce your company’s message and remind customers about your solutions long after the show is over.
- Supplementary Events – Seminars, speaking engagements, panel participation or off-site demonstrations are just some of the targeted opportunities to establish credibility as an industry expert and valued business supplier.
- Editorial Briefings, Press Conferences & Media Events – These are cost-effective methods of introducing new products and services while building name recognition with the trade media.
- Post- Trade Show Follow Up – As part of our trade show marketing plan, we will create marketing communications tactics to support you in following up on leads, and generating new ones, as a result of your trade show attendance.
Click for Case Study: Hispanic Trade Shows
If your company would like to receive the immediate and long-term
benefits from cost-effective, trade show services and trade show marketing
plans, call us at 847.657.6011 or send
us an e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you.