Chicago Event Marketing and Trade Show Services
NM Marketing Communications will help you get the most out of your trade
show experience by assisting on all aspects of the process - before,
during and after the event. Our trade show services include:
- Exhibit Design & Production - sets the tone for your trade
show marketing program. Your exhibit must create the proper setting
for establishing relationships and building your brand.
- Pre-Trade Show Mailings - places you on your target audience's conference agenda.
Pre-registered event attendees specifically want to learn about new products
and services, so they are eager to receive your pre-show invitations.
- Program Listings & Advertisements - reinforces your position
as a vendor worth visiting.
- Sales Collateral - the take-away materials that help establish your company
as a legitimate, potential supplier.
- Supplementary Events - these targeted opportunities often provide the ability
to be seen as an industry expert or provide face-to-face meetings that would
otherwise not have occurred.
- Editorial Briefings, Press Conferences & Media Events - cost-effective
methods of introducing new products and services while building name
recognition with the trade media.
- Post- Trade Show Follow Up - We will create marketing communications tactics
to support you in following up on leads, and generating new ones, as a result
of your trade show attendance.
for Case Study: Hispanic Trade Shows & Special Events
If your company would like to receive the immediate and long-term
benefits from a cost-effective, Chicago trade show services and event
marketing plan, call us at 847.657.6011 or send
us an e-mail. We look
forward to hearing from you.