Event Marketing and Trade Show Services in Chicago, IL
NM Marketing Communications will help you get the most out of your Chicago trade
show experience by assisting on all aspects of the process - before,
during and after the event. Our industrial event marketing and trade show services include:
- Exhibit Design & Production - sets the tone for your trade
show marketing program. Your exhibit must create the proper setting
for establishing relationships and building your brand.
- Pre-Trade Show Mailings - places you on your target audience's conference agenda.
Pre-registered event attendees specifically want to learn about new products
and services, so they are eager to receive your pre-show invitations.
- Program Listings & Advertisements - reinforces your position
as a vendor worth visiting.
- Sales Collateral - the take-away materials that help establish your company
as a legitimate, potential supplier.
- Supplementary Events - these targeted opportunities often provide the ability
to be seen as an industry expert or provide face-to-face meetings that would
otherwise not have occurred.
- Editorial Briefings, Press Conferences & Media Events - cost-effective
methods of introducing new products and services while building name
recognition with the trade media.
- Post- Trade Show Follow Up - We will create marketing communications tactics
to support you in following up on leads, and generating new ones, as a result
of your trade show attendance.
Click for Case Study: Integrated Marketing
for Case Study: Hispanic Trade Shows & Special Events
If your company would like to receive the immediate and long-term
benefits from a cost-effective, Chicago trade show services and event
marketing plan, call us at 847.657.6011 or send
us an e-mail. We look
forward to hearing from you.