NM Marketing Communications will turn your website into a performance champion designed to build leads that generate sales. We use basic psychology theories to implement proven structural and design techniques that create successful websites. A recent industrial client engaged us to revamp their web site, within the next two quarters this alone generated a 30% increase in leads and ultimately sales.
Put Our Proven Track Record to Work for Your Website
We focus on critical elements of effective business web site development:
- Providing easy, intuitive web site navigation and content that is not only relevant, but compelling.
- Creating copy fine-tuned (often with help from your organizations experts) for search engine optimization with the use of keywords and phrases.
- Imbedding on-page SEO best practices into your website so customers can easily find your site on the major search engines (Google, Yahoo & Bing).
- Publishing permission based content that browsers want to link to and/or share throughout the web.
- Maintaining additional search engine marketing and lead generation programs.
- Managing your electronic commerce needs.
- Integrating your website into your other marketing communications activities.
Expand Your Reach with Social Media
Social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and especially Twitter – act as a kind of ongoing tradeshow for well-connected buyers and sellers within an industry. Many buyers source products and services through social media alone. For example, the only place a buyer might source a new shelving system for the warehouse may be through a posting on Twitter. By using a hashtag like #buyshelves the purchasing agent will reach hundreds of Twitter members in the shelving industry.
We’re seeing more and more sourcing through the buyer’s own social media network. Not connecting your business to this fast paced new social world, may alone account for less than desirable sales results. Combined with a blog and email marketing, social media will gain new opportunities for you that don’t exist in the “brick and mortar” world.
Let’s continue the conversation.
Take advantage of the new opportunities waiting for you online today. Your next step is a conversation with NM Marketing to discuss how you can achieve immediate and long-term benefits from an effective website and other Internet marketing outreach strategies. Call us at 847.657.6011 or send us an e-mail.