NM Marketing Communications will recommend which industry events to participate in. We’ll handle all the details for you from booth selection to booth graphics and handouts that attract attention and get results. Our follow-up program includes an initial contact of your booth visitors to schedule follow-up appointments for your sales team. Besides attending tradeshows, we’ll work with you on special events that can result in leads and sales such as sporting events, dinner meetings, lunch-and-learns, seminars or other customer-facing activities.
Build your business through your high-impact tradeshow presence with the guidance of NM Marketing Communications. Prepare your team to deliver at events and follow up successfully with planning and services for activities at various event intervals. We can assist you with these tasks:
- Exhibit Design & Production: sets the tone for your trade show marketing program. Your exhibit must create the proper setting for establishing relationships and building your brand.
- Pre-Show Mailings: places you on your target audience’s conference agenda. Pre-registered event attendees specifically want to learn about new products and services, so they are eager to receive your pre-show invitations.
- Pre-Show Publicity: inform trade publications about your attendance, especially if you are launching new or updated product lines or services.
- Program Listings & Advertisements: reinforces your position as an industry supporter and vendor worth visiting.
- Sales Collateral and Handouts: the take-away materials that help establish your company as a legitimate, potential supplier.
- Supplementary Events: these targeted opportunities often provide the ability to be seen as an industry expert or provide face-to-face meetings that would otherwise not have occurred.
- Editorial Briefings, Press Conferences & Media Events: cost-effective methods of introducing new products and services while building name recognition with the trade media.
- Post-Trade Show Follow Up: creates marketing communications tactics to support you in following up on leads, and generating new ones, as a result of your trade show attendance.
To learn more about specific Event Marketing Services, also visit Sports Marketing.
Let’s continue the conversation.
Build your network of decision makers in your industry through high impact tradeshows and events with the assistance of NM Marketing. Let’s begin with a discussion of the best tradeshows and events for the coming year that will connect you to your customers and prospects. Call us at 847.657.6011 or send us an e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you.