Pinpoint Your Prospects and Boost Your Sales
Targeting customers with a well-conceived direct marketing campaign
is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools. With an effective,
professional campaign, you can personalize your message, accurately measure
results and repeat successful campaigns. To succeed, a direct marketing
campaign requires each of the following:
- Target Marketing - Send your message to the right audience.
Key success factors include determining the best target markets and
the proper messages for generating the desired response from those
- Graphic Design – Makes a positive first impression and quickly conveys your
message. Key success factors include knowing your target market and then creating
compelling visuals that enhance your messages to generate results.
- Copywriting - The critical element to motivate action (buy your products, call
your sales staff, and seek more information). Key success factors include staying
consistent with your key selling points and proofreading and editing copy.
- List Management - Essential to keeping your database up-to-date. Key success
factors include selecting the right lists, obtaining complete contact information
and cleaning the lists.
- Distribution - Repetition is essential to success. Key success factors include
determining the frequency and method of distribution that offer the greatest
impact with the lowest cost-per-lead.
- Tracking and Follow-Up - The most crucial step in turning leads into sales.
Key success factors include developing and implementing a method for filling
orders and assigning leads to sales staff for follow-up action.
If your company would like to reap the immediate and long-term benefits
of a cost-effective direct marketing program, call us at 847.657.6011 or send
us an e-mail. We look
forward to hearing from you.